If you have a fun, entertaining talent and live within 25 miles of Rugby town centre, then we would love to hear from you!
To enter Rugby’s Got Talent in 2024 there are a few basic criteria.
- You must have a talent that can entertain the judges and an audience
- You should live within 25 miles of Rugby town centre
- You must be over 18 (or over 12 with parental permission and support)
- Your act must be deliverable on the venue’ stage
- Your performance cannot include bad language or offensive material
- You must be available on all of the fixed performance dates
- You have to agree to abide by the rules
Interested…? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Make sure you read through this site, and take a careful look at our rules to make sure you are happy to accept them. Also, please make sure you are available on performance dates; there’s no point in entering if you can’t actually compete on the day!
Prepare (or perhaps you already have) a video recording that demonstrates your talent (your “demo”) and gives the judges a good insight into your act. Make your recording as good a quality as you can, but please don’t waste money paying for professional videos. Smartphone and digital camera takes are quite adequate if you are careful. For example, please use a tripod because video shake can be very distracting for the judges.
Your video must run for at least 2 minutes but no more than 4 minutes and should not include any narrative except for a very brief introduction (ten seconds maximum) if you really feel it is necessary.
Please note that when you complete the entry form, you will have to either make your file available online (e.g. on YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram or Facebook) or send it to email@example.com using WeTransfer.
Apply by filling out the entry form below which will appear during the entry window … yay!!
Entry to Rugby’s Got Talent is currently closed.
Watch out for #RGT2024 in the Spring!