If you have a fun, entertaining talent and live within 15 miles of Rugby in Warwickshire, then we would love to hear from you!
To enter Rugby’s Got Talent there are a few basic criteria.
- You must have a talent that can entertain a family audience
- You should live within 15 miles of Rugby town centre
- You must be over 18 or over 10 with parental permission and support. Under 10’s may be allowed with prior approval – see rule 7
- Your act must be deliverable on the venues’ stages
- Your performance cannot include bad language or offensive material
- You must be available on all of the fixed performance dates
- You have to agree to abide by the rules
Interested…? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Make sure you read through this site, and take a careful look at our rules to make sure you are happy to accept them. Also, please make sure you are available on performance dates; there’s no point in entering if you can’t actually compete on the day!
Secondly, prepare (or perhaps you already have) an audio or video recording that demonstrates your talent (your “demo”) and gives the judges a good insight into your act. Make your recording as good a quality as you can, but please don’t waste money paying for professional recordings. Smartphone and digital camera takes are quite adequate if you are careful … for example if you take video, please use a tripod because video shake can be very distracting for the judges.
Video or audio must run for at least 2 minutes and no more than 4 minutes and should not include any narrative except for a very brief introduction if you really feel it is necessary. Once complete, you should make your file available on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Soundcloud or similar. Alternatively, keep your demo to a file size that you can email directly to the RGT judges.
When entries are open, you can apply by filling out the entry form which will appear below. Rugby’s Got Talent 2022 is subject to COVID-19 regulations and will be confirmed as soon as possible.